Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New X-Men Killed Story Lines

I saw X-Men First Class again to see if I was mistaken to see some story lines shoot down from the previous movies. Here's my list:
  1. Professor X has hair. I thought he lost his hair when he was mutated.
  2. Mystique: There were no hint in X-Men 2 that Professor X had a close relationship ever.
  3. It's always good to see my boy, Wolverine make a cameo, but why wasn't the scene in the bar in the Wolverine movie?
  4. Last, but not least in X-Men 3, the was a walking Professor X in the 80's when he and Magnito met with Jean Gray.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Since this movie came out, I knew I saw the the actor who play Professor X befoer (James McAvoy) until now. I'm watching FX and one of my fav's "Timur" is playing; I recognize him in the lead who play a new assasin who kills people from names off a quilt. you the movie where they can curve the bullit. I just remembered, he aslso played in "The King Of Scottland".

    ReplyDelete